Psychology of the True Self Therapy
The Psychology of the True Self is a cognitive and transpersonal therapy based on our divine nature. It teaches people how to connect consciously with their True Self and to then observe the conditioned and false layers from that vantage point. Once the false, conditioned patterns are in our sight, they can be dis-identified with. When we do this, we stop feeding life into these negative patterns and begin to free ourselves from them. As these patterns extinguish, they are replaced by the patterns of the True Self until we eventually find ourselves living in the light of our true nature most of the time!
The Goals of Therapy:
- Acquaint people with their own True Self
- Learn the difference between the True Self and the false self
- Learn to observe the conditioned and false layers from the True Self perspective
- Learn the skill of keeping one’s attention in the present moment
- Learn to master thoughts and emotions
- Learn the qualities in your True Self and how to release them
- Reconnect to the MAGIC of life
- Mindfulness practices
- Cognitive exercises
- Realigning with the True Self
- Inward looking sight (Insight)
- Humor and fun
Is It Right For You?
The Psychology of the True Self is a method that meets clients right where they are. It is ideal for people who sense there is more to themselves and to life than they have been able to connect with so far. It is ideal for those who feel stuck and don’t know how to change or grow in the right way. It is ideal for those who deal with fears, depressions, anger, despair, hopelessness, self doubt and emptiness. It is great for those who are doing fine, but feel there is something missing. It is good for people who want to get in touch with inner direction and vision for their lives.
Please contact us via email or phone us so we can talk with you and answer your questions or schedule an appointment for you.